China Digital Marketing Masterclass: Get Ready for 2021 Edition
Plan your 2021 marketing strategy for China by understanding the trends of modern Chinese consumers and act on China’s social media marketing insights with this livestream masterclass.
3 all new modules
Equipped with the latest insights
Networking opportunities with fellow China marketing managers
Real time interactive delivery
Livelong access to materials
Receive video recordings of the virtual masterclass and review it anytime
Tech giants and KOLs
Interviews with special guests
A certificate upon completion to showcase your achievement
• 24 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY
• 6-10 PM CHINA TIME (GMT +8)
• DELIVERED VIA ZOOM
WHO IS IT FOR?
This masterclass has been developed to equip marketers and business development teams with the best tools for marketing strategies in China 2021. It will be particularly valuable for:
- Top executives
- Brand marketing managers
- Brand e-commerce teams
- Corporate commercial and strategic departments
- Business and brand owners expanding into China
We can fill in the gaps and bring all of your team members up to a consistent skill level
Gain actionable insights that you can apply to your company’s specific areas of concern
Keep up-to-date on the latest and best industry standards and marketing trends in China
IT'S NOT JUST A LECTURE
In this actionable masterclass we will cover 3 all new modules:
- The China Market, Modern Chinese Consumers and Digital Trends in 2021
- Marketing and Social Media in China for 2021
- Planning Your Strategy in China for 2021
There will also be 2 interviews with teams from China’s tech giants and successful KOLs. You’ll get an opportunity to ask your own questions.
We’ll have breakout sessions where you can network with other marketers so you’ll have a support network to bounce ideas off of and learn together.
WHO WILL GUIDE YOU?
Hi! I’m Ashley. You must be asking, “How is she qualified to teach this masterclass?” Good question! I’ve been living in Greater China since I was 17 years old. I’ve been running my China digital marketing agency Alarice since 2011. I’ve written 3 books on China and amassed 55,000 followers on LinkedIn based on my thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail. For the past 3 years I’ve been teaching my signature China Digital Marketing Masterclasses all around the world. You’re in good hands.
I was a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Having already published three Amazon top sellers, Unlocking The World’s Largest E-Market: A Guide to Selling on Chinese Social Media, Working with Bloggers, Influencers and KOLs, and New Retail: Born In China Going Global, I’m always looking for ways to educate people on opportunities in China.
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY
WHAT WILL THE MODULES COVER?
MODULE 1. THE CHINA MARKET, MODERN CONSUMERS AND DIGITAL TRENDS IN 2021
In this module we’ll talk about emerging consumer groups in different generations in lower-tier cities and how Covid-19 has affected their shopping behavior and lifestyle. In contrast to first and second tier cities, consumers in lower-tier cities are more connected with each other and as a result rely more on peer reviews. As expected, 2021 will be a year of private communities and community retail. Brands can’t miss this chance to seed new products and get the most from word-of mouth marketing.
- An overview of China’s digital lifestyle in the recovery stage
- The modern Chinese consumer in 2020
- China’s top 5 digital trends for 2021
AN INTERVIEW WITH A SPECIAL GUEST – TECH GIANT
We’ll invite special guests from one of China’s tech giants to speak about changes and trends on e-commerce platforms. You’ll get a chance to ask your own questions.
MODULE 2. MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 2021
During this module you’ll learn about the latest functions and regulations on most popular Chinese platforms and how to adjust your marketing activities to get the most from organic traffic and paid promotions. We’ll also talk about SMM platforms for new, emerging consumer groups to help you discover further potential for your brand in China in 2021.
- The latest and greatest marketing updates for WeChat, Weibo, Weitao, RED and Douyin
- New SMM platforms in China you can’t ignore in 2021
- An overview of the best marketing practices with case studies
INTERVIEW WITH A SPECIAL GUEST – CHINESE KOL
We’ll invite special guests, representing the KOL/KOC community to share their tips for brands on how to build communication with bloggers and launch successful marketing campaigns. You’ll get a chance to ask your own questions.
MODULE 3. PLANNING YOUR STRATEGY FOR 2021
2021 will be a year of opportunities. As expected, many consumers are already used to many aspects of the new normal and new ways to communicate with brands. We’ll talk about a marketing calendar for 2021 and the best industry practices. Although general consumption is expected to get back to pre-Covid-19 levels, consumers will pay more attention to brand value and sustainability.
- Industries strategies for 2021 (primary focus on cosmetics, FMCG, luxury, mother and baby, travel and retail)
- Brand digital spending for 2021
- SMM editorial calendar for 2021
- Summary: A practical step by step checklist
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY
FOR ONLY US$ 298 YOU WILL GET
• Only the latest and most actionable insights on China
• 3 of Ashley’s Amazon bestsellers and 5 mini books worth US$ 99.65
• 2 month Subscription for China Marketing Circle worth US$ 39.98
How much does it cost?
Full price – 298 US$ for the livestream, handouts and materials. Early Bird – 208 US$ until October 10th.
How long is it?
The whole masterclass is 4-4.5 hours.
What language is it in?
The masterclass is delivered in English.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes. Upon completion you’ll receive an official certificate from the program.
Will I get access to materials afterwards?
Yes. You’ll get lifelong access to all materials.
Can I share the log in with other people from my team?
No. The link is private and can only be used by one viewer.
Are there special offers for teams?
Yes. For teams of 3 we have a corporate rate of US$ 598. If your group is larger than 3, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a special team offer.
Do I need to record it?
No. We’ll share the recording of the masterclass with you after the session.
How do I join?
- Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Register Now” and pay for the course. You will receive a confirmation email and one of our team members will contact you within a day.
- Step 2: One week before the livestream, you’ll receive a private livestream link.
- Step 3: Within 48 hours of the end of the livestream, you will also receive a link to a video recording of the livestream and the presentation slides that you will have lifelong access to.