So, what’s up in China? 🇨🇳 Issue 50, covering 2 -8 November.
- Ant Group Refunds US$ 2.8 Trillion to Shanghai Investors after IPO Suspension.
- Alibaba joins US$1.1 billion investment in luxury e-tailer Farfetch
- Chinese President Xi Jinping said the economy can double in size by 2035.
- Alibaba tests extended 11.11 shopping festival amid increasing competition.
- Douyin rival Kuaishou files for Hong Kong IPO, reveals loss of over US$ 10 billion in first half
- Reference to ‘family planning’ was dropped from the 14th five-year plan, experts expects that it being stop punishing people for having too many babies.
- 20% of China’s New Car Sales to Be New Energy Vehicles by 2025
- China accounts for 55% of world’s AR/VR market
- China online gaming users hit 540 million in 2020
Like Ashley’s weekly digests and want her to continue? 😉Let us know with a ‘YES’ below. 👇👇👇
✅ You can now follow #ashleytalks on LinkedIn for more insights on China.
#china #ecommerce #digitalmarketing #consumerbehaviour #marketingdigital #socialmediamarketing #marketing #socialmedia #contentmarketing