So, what’s up in China? 🇨🇳 Issue 53, covering 23 – 29 November.
- Kuaishou acquires payment license amid booming e-commerce and livestreaming (KrASIA)
- China blocks unverified teen users from spending on livestreaming apps (KrASIA)
- Suzhou will launch the second lottery to distribute the digital RMB on 12th Dec and trial previously untested features (TechNode)
- ByteDance launches advertising search bar across its Chinese apps (DAO Insights)
- The Chinese government is likely considering asking its citizens to delay their retirements (inkstone)
- India bans another 43 Chinese apps, including AliExpress (pandaily)
- JD Health looks to raise up to US$3.5 billion in Hong Kong IPO (Tech in Asia)
- Ant Group cleared to sell US$3 billion of asset-backed securities (Nikkei Asia)
If you like these weekly digests — let us know below by giving this article a 5 star.
✅ You can now follow #ashleytalks on LinkedIn for daily insights on China.
#china #ecommerce #digitalmarketing #consumerbehaviour #marketingdigital #socialmediamarketing #marketing #socialmedia #contentmarketing
Get your two-week free trial of our China Marketing Circle membership to join a closed community of China watchers for the latest insights, trends, strategies and case studies related to consumers and marketing in China.