So, what’s up in China? 🇨🇳 Issue 67, covering 1 – 7 March.
- China aims for 2021 GDP growth above 6% (Bloomberg)
- ByteDance is developing Clubhouse-like app for China (Reuters)
- Mobile phone subscribers in China reached 1.59 billion in 2020 (China Internet Watch)
- Pinduoduo doubles agricultural GMV to record 270 billion RMB in 2020 (Pinduoduo)
- Kuaishou launches 1 billion RMB subsidy plan for businesses to support merchants in short video production and livestreaming (Dao Insights)
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination begins as China to vaccinate 40% of its population by June (CGTN)
- China has imposed fines totaling RMB 6.5 million (around $1 million) on 5 community group-buy platforms for irregular pricing (Technode)
If you like these weekly digests — let us know below by giving this article a 5 star.
✅ You can now follow #ashleytalks on LinkedIn for daily insights on China.
#china #ecommerce #digitalmarketing #consumerbehaviour #marketingdigital #socialmediamarketing #marketing #socialmedia #contentmarketing
Check out our range of FREE resources of blogs, mini books and reports to see our latest insights on Chinese consumers and marketing in China. Contact us if you would like to get in touch to discuss your China strategy.