POPULAR KEYNOTES TOPICS
Modern Chinese Consumers
- Modern Chinese consumers: what do they want and how to sell it to them
- Playing Tourists: the evolution of Chinese tourists and how they are impacting the world
Chinese Social Media
- What can we learn from China’s top social media platforms: Lessons to global marketers from WeChat, Weibo and Douyin
- How to effectively work with Chinese key opinion leaders (KOLs) and run social media campaigns
China’s New Retail
- How New Retail and China’s tech giants (Alibaba, JD, Tencent) are shaping the future of global commerce
- A look into the booming technology sector in China; retail tech, AI, VR, IoT and more
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY
Ashley is a well known marketing thought leader, LinkedIn Top Voice in marketing and an Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator. She has lived and worked in Greater China for over 14 years and is your go-to person for everything related to China marketing. Through her marketing agency, Alarice, she has worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and through ChoZan, she has given Chinese digital marketing training to teams at major corporations throughout Asia and globally. She has a large following on LinkedIn, where she publishes her China insghits daily, as well as on her Instagram and YouTube channels.
She’s been a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Having already published three Amazon top sellers, Unlocking The World’s Largest E-Market: A Guide to Selling on Chinese Social Media, Working with Bloggers, Influencers and KOLs, and New Retail: Born In China Going Global, Ashley is always looking for ways to educate people on opportunities in China.