China Digital Marketing Masterclass: China E-commerce 2021
Learn about the latest changes in Chinese consumers e-commerce habits and bring you China e-commerce presence to the next level.
All new modules
Equipped with the latest insights
Networking opportunities with fellow China marketing managers
Real-time interactive delivery
Lifelong access to the materials
Receive video recordings of the virtual masterclass and review it anytime
Insights from TP partner
Interviews with TP partners
A certificate upon completion to showcase your achievement
WHEN AND HOW?
• 22 JUNE, TUESDAY
• 6-9:30 PM CHINA TIME (GMT +8)
• EARLY BIRD PRICE US$ 208 (REGULAR PRICE US$298)
• DELIVERED VIA ZOOM
WHO IS IT FOR?
This masterclass is developed to help marketers and sales teams to bring your China e-commerce to the next level. It will be particularly valuable for:
- Global and domestic sales, e-commerce teams working with/in China
- Global and domestic China marketing teams
- Business and brand owners expanding into or working in China
- Consultants helping clients to enter the China market
- Investors watching China new retail, e-commerce field
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This masterclass covers the following 3 modules and 2 interviews. Each session is designed to be actionable as possible, so there will be practical activities after each session:
1. THE CHINA MARKET, MODERN CONSUMERS AND DIGITAL TRENDS
- Chinese consumers in 2021
- An overview of China’s digital lifestyle and most desired products during 618
- China’s top 5 digital trends for 2021
2. CHINA E-COMMERCE LANDSCAPE
- Overview of China’s e-commerce ecosystems
- The cross border e-commerce landscape
- How to win with the giants: Tmall, Tmall Global, JD, JD Worldwide
- Live Q&A with a special guest
3. SOCIAL E-COMMERCE IN 2021
- Social commerce: WeChat stores and KOL social selling
- Other players to watch: Pinduoduo, RED, Kuaishou
- Summary: A practical step by step checklist
We can fill in the gaps and bring all of your team members up to a consistent skill level
Gain actionable insights that you can apply to your company’s specific areas of concern
Keep up-to-date on the latest and best industry standards and marketing trends in China
WHY TAKE THIS MASTERCLASS?
In this masterclass, we will talk about:
- The latest changes in Chinese consumers’ behaviour and their shopping preferences
- China’s major e-commerce platforms overview: Tmall and JD
- How to win on Tmall in 2021
- A guide to succeeding on JD in 2021
- Selling on niche and social market places in China in 2021 (Pinduoduo, Kuaishou, RED, Douyin, WeChat)
- Strategies and case studies on China’s e-commerce platforms
There will also be interviews with TP partner. You’ll get an opportunity to ask your own questions.
WHO WILL GUIDE YOU?
Hi! I’m Ashley. You must be asking, “How is she qualified to teach this masterclass?” Good question! I’ve been living in Greater China since I was 17 years old. I’ve been running my China digital marketing agency Alarice since 2011. I’ve written 3 books on China and amassed 60,000 followers on LinkedIn based on my thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail. For the past 3 years I’ve been teaching my signature China Digital Marketing Masterclasses all around the world. You’re in good hands.
I was a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Having already published three Amazon top sellers, Unlocking The World’s Largest E-Market: A Guide to Selling on Chinese Social Media, Working with Bloggers, Influencers and KOLs, and New Retail: Born In China Going Global, I’m always looking for ways to educate people on opportunities in China.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING?
FOR ONLY US$208 YOU WILL GET
• Only the latest and most actionable insights on China
• 3 of Ashley’s Amazon bestsellers and 5 mini books (worth US$ 99.65)
How much does it cost?
Full price – 298 US$ for the livestream, handouts and materials. Early bird price -208 US$
How long is it?
The whole masterclass is 3.5-4 hours.
What language is it in?
The masterclass is delivered in English.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes. Upon completion you’ll receive an official certificate from the program.
Will I get access to materials afterwards?
Yes. You’ll get lifelong access to all materials.
Can I share the log in with other people from my team?
No. The link is private and can only be used by one viewer.
Are there special offers for teams?
Yes. For teams of 3 we have a corporate rate of US$ 598. If your group is larger than 3, please contact email@example.com for a special team offer.
Do I need to record it?
No. We’ll share the recording of the masterclass with you after the session.
How do I join?
- Step 1: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click “Register Now” and pay for the course. You will receive a confirmation email and one of our team members will contact you within a day.
- Step 2: One week before the livestream, you’ll receive a private livestream link.
- Step 3: Within 48 hours of the end of the livestream, you will also receive a link to a video recording of the livestream and the presentation slides that you will have lifelong access to.